Explain your lineup thread

Screen Shot 2024-04-12 at 4.41.23 PM.png

double quadrant of disco+galaxy and their cheaper alternatives, with a variety of stuff to put in between them

or, for a more simpler explanation, ( :

I haven't done a floral lineup in ages and it felt appropriate with the upcoming flower breeding event. I wasn't able to display all of my favorite flowers and achieve perfect symmetry, so the bottom row isn't exactly what I envisioned. I still like it, though.

1713066786285.png

IMG_7264.png

Xara stick with a lineup for longer than a few days challenge (impossible)

I mainly brought this lineup out so I could see if I liked it outside my lineups doc (sometimes my ideas look better in the doc than in my sidebar lol), and I very much so do! I’ve been vibing with blue/purple/green as a colour combo lately, and think this lineup is so simple and pretty! I love the symmetry and the colour coordination a lot !! Another lineup that would’ve been great to have during enchanted forest fair…
IMG_7265.png

IMG_7261.jpeg

Like always, I like having an “Assorted” collectible sidebar, where no two collectibles are of the same type or have the same background. But this time, I’m doing tradable collectibles only, so the Tetris Grid is out of the sidebar.

img_1974-jpeg.553861

img_1975-jpeg.553862

I might use Sidebar A on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, while the other is on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. And Sundays will be my apple-only sidebar.

IMG_7347.png

I practically live in here atp LOL, but I also wanted to change my lineup to match my adorable baby chibi I commissioned from @/Mistreil!! I actually came up with this lineup a few months ago and thought it’d be another idea that looked better in the doc than in my sidebar, but I really love this! I adore the colours, and think the symmetry is neat and so, so stunning!! I love that the moon bunnies match the buns in my avi + sig as well 🫶🏻

IMG_7343.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-04-19 193352.png
Started off with the bottom line as I wanted to do something with pink, purple and green, and it ended with like this! I love the colour symmetry on it, and I'm always very excited to figure out another lineup to use my star wand in!

Ik It's impossible datewise, but I wish I could do this one ;u;
1713526850433.png

Wanted to give my new winnings some time to shine before getting hidden away for the flower event. It’s kinda a mess but I decided to bring out things I’ve won in the past. (Mote of Flame is just a participant collectible but I needed something for a 10th).

IMG_7402.png

IMG_7403.png

I’ll probably switch back to my moon bunnies/crescent moons/wands lineup in a day or 2, but I was inspired by Zerous’ gorgeous lineup to bring this beauty out in honour of the Earth Week event starting tonight! 🌎🌷

The moon bunnies and lilies version is actually the OG version of this lineup and has been sitting in my lineups doc for months, but because I’m me, I decided to fool around with it and ended up with this version that I like a lot more! I’m a sucker for wands what can I say…..

I’m super excited to experience my first Hybrid Flower Breeding/Earth Week event!

IMG_7404.jpeg

It's not the prettiest lineup I've ever constructed, but I'm glad to finally have found a use for my Enchanted Bloom. I kind of preferred it as the singular row on the bottom, but have the second row on top to maximize hybrid breeding chance during this Earth Week event. Not optimally, admittedly, but since I'm trying for both orange and purple hybrid roses, I have to make do somehow.

Back