• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in our Discord server as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 to win points for your team!

Happy Home Designer [DLC LIST] - Updated & Complete

NA has the 24 Hour Shop items too. I just got the today from my local McDonalds!!! They are limited like the Europe one, but it is better than nothing.

Agreed. And at least we get Filly too. Items are "tradeable" using amiibo cards, but I don't think villagers are.

I'm glad we get Filly! So this means Louie is gone, or can you get both? I thought he was available until the end of the month. I know a couple people who didn't get him yet....

^ Louie is probably gone from Nintendo Zones, but you might still be able to get him from SpotPass. Nintendo's online is down today for maintenance though, so anyone who doesn't have him can't check until tomorrow.

^ Louie is probably gone from Nintendo Zones, but you might still be able to get him from SpotPass. Nintendo's online is down today for maintenance though, so anyone who doesn't have him can't check until tomorrow.

That's right! He was supposed to spotpass out. I totally forgot about that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How long is filly available?

That's a good question, they haven't even announced that she's available that I've seen. I would guess just 2-3 weeks like Louie?

Are you able to get filly during maintenance? Did they announce how long the window is? I'm at work or I would check my ds

/edit
Nevermind, just grabbed her on my lunch break ^^

Last edited:

If I can still get him, I'd just need to pass by a Nintendo Zone location? Sorry for the dumb question. I never went to them before with my DS. <.<

Filly and the 7-11 DLC (well, the same amount Europe got) is supposed to be available in North America now. You have to go to a Nintendo Zone.

I have not verified if this actually works/is true. Not going to have time to make it over to a Nintendo Zone until tomorrow.

Edit: Though now that I think about it, will it even work tomorrow? Nintendo WiFi stuff is supposed to be in maintenance all day Monday. :/

That's great news! Thanks for sharing. :) Some is better than none; that's my favorite set ^_^.

Last edited:
I can confirm filly is currently available in England via some game stores. My local GAME store Brighton didn't have however went to Crawley game store today and received filly request.

Just got Filly here using homepass. I don't remember seeing anything about the sushi BENCH! I love it!

What's homepass?

It's basically the SSID trick on a permanent basis, you use a specified MAC as well and then you are emulating a streetpass relay. So you can get dlc AND streetpasses. I <3 homepass.

It's basically the SSID trick on a permanent basis, you use a specified MAC as well and then you are emulating a streetpass relay. So you can get dlc AND streetpasses. I <3 homepass.

Oh cool. How do you Know what MAC address to use?

Yay! I just got Filly; thank you everyone for telling me that she was available. Now to finish her request! :D

Edit: I couldn't really do much, but I'll go back and edit her house later. I just want to make sure she's in my game for good. :)

Last edited:

Do you need to have an european 3DS or can it be done with an american 3DS?

You can do it on any 3DS :)

Thanks for the info. Now I'm wondering: isn't there a way to get the 7-Eleven DLC throught this method? There's no SSID for the 7-Eleven hotspot?

Sorry for making so many questions, but I live in Brazil and I'll never be able to get it here...

Thanks for the info. Now I'm wondering: isn't there a way to get the 7-Eleven DLC throught this method? There's no SSID for the 7-Eleven hotspot?

Sorry for making so many questions, but I live in Brazil and I'll never be able to get it here...

Try "attwifi". That is supposed to be the SSID for the North American Nintendo Zones. I think Brazil is basically playing North America versions of games, yes?

DJStarstryker is right, you just need to use the NA NZ SSID, attwifi. NA systems weren't able to get Filly from the GAME UK SSID. But she's available in NA now.

DJStarstryker is right, you just need to use the NA NZ SSID, attwifi. NA systems weren't able to get Filly from the GAME UK SSID. But she's available in NA now.

Try "attwifi". That is supposed to be the SSID for the North American Nintendo Zones. I think Brazil is basically playing North America versions of games, yes?

Thanks guys, I'll try it tonight!

Back