Happy Home Designer [DLC LIST] - Updated & Complete

It worked! I got it yesterday through attwifi (did'nt work with NZ@McD1 though). Thanks everyone, I'm very happy about it.

I wish I could get the 7-Eleven items throught Homepass, but I'm happy I got the normal items at least.

tumblr_nx4lsez1UO1s1lku3o1_1280.jpg

Is there any way to still get Filly in NA? I was able to Louie and Felyne but no luck with Filly. I hope I didn't miss it.

Is there any way to still get Filly in NA? I was able to Louie and Felyne but no luck with Filly. I hope I didn't miss it.

Filly you had to get via a Nintendo Zone wifi, so like McDonalds. I dont know if shes still there or not but its worth a shot! Just go to a local Nintendo Zone, connect to their wifi and then use the large 3DS in the HHD office and shell show up

Felyne isn't on Nintendo Zone, you can get him just through wifi :)

He was in North America. The first week of this month he was Nintendo Zone only in North America. I went to McDonald's to get Felyne myself since I didn't feel like waiting. The week after, they made him available on SpotPass.

Filly you had to get via a Nintendo Zone wifi, so like McDonalds. I dont know if shes still there or not but its worth a shot! Just go to a local Nintendo Zone, connect to their wifi and then use the large 3DS in the HHD office and shell show up

Filly is completely gone. You can get the items through amiibo card trading (if somebody puts the items on the card for you) but you can no longer get the character herself.

DLC characters currently not possible to get (at all) anymore:
- Louie
- Filly

Items currently not possible to get anymore without amiibo card trading:
- Louie's pic (Louie)
- hot snack case (Filly)
- buffet server (Filly)
- steamed-bun case (Filly)
- shop coffee machine (Filly)
- barbecue bed (Filly)
- sushi bench (Filly)
- 24-hour-shop counter (Filly)
- 24-hour-shop sign (Filly - JAPAN ONLY)
- 24-hour-shop model (Filly - JAPAN ONLY)
- 24-hour-shop uniform (Filly - JAPAN ONLY)
- soft-drink display (Filly - JAPAN ONLY)
- sandwich display (Filly - JAPAN ONLY)
- 24-hour-shop ABM (Filly - JAPAN ONLY)
- not sure their English names - 4 more Filly JAPAN ONLY items
- Filly's pic (Filly)
- massive cake (October HHN contest)
- candy house (October HHN contest)
- robot hero (November HHN contest)
- inflatable Resetti (November HHN contest)

Character/items going away likely at the end of this month:
- Felyne
- item box (Felyne)
- barbecue spit (Felyne)
- Wyvern eggs (Felyne)
- hunter's hive (Felyne)
- Red Wing (Felyne)
- Palico board (Felyne)
- hunter's cart (Felyne)
- Felyne Guardian (Felyne)
- Poogie (Felyne)
- hunter (Felyne)
- Felyne's clothes (Felyne)
- Felyne's suit (Felyne)
- Felyne's pic (Felyne)

Louie did not have any exclusive items other than his picture.

Unfortunately you seem to miss out a lot if you don't pay attention to the DLC.​

still havent figured out how set up nintendo zone with my phone or so, hasn't worked so far.. -_-; is the horse gone already in europe? i thought i read somewhere that it'll be there till january some time ago, but not sure..

edit: nevermind it's on the first page here ha

Last edited:
Has NA had filly?
I need to update the front page :)

Yes, Nintendo Zone only, and without the branded 7-11 stuff (same as EU). They never really announced her though -- I *think* she was supposed to be part of the Streetpass Weekend thing over Halloween but I'm not 100% sure.

has anyone tried if the new amiibos & festival cards unlock anything? but i guess they just work like normal cards..

Yes, Nintendo Zone only, and without the branded 7-11 stuff (same as EU). They never really announced her though -- I *think* she was supposed to be part of the Streetpass Weekend thing over Halloween but I'm not 100% sure.
Yes, Nintendo Zone only. I forget the exact dates, but it was fairly short - maybe only the last 2 weeks of October? Once Felyne was released, Filly was gone.

Ah thanks guys :) I'll update the page

has anyone tried if the new amiibos & festival cards unlock anything? but i guess they just work like normal cards..

I was wondering this :D

I just tried with Isabelle and Digby from Amiibo Festival and they both work.

What do they unlock?
I'll add a list to the front page :)

aaa seems like i missed even the na 711 :( :( :( time to hunt for someone willing to trade cards ;;

Back