• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in our Discord server as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 to win points for your team!

mistreil's doodles

was preparing more art samples using my ocs 'w')b i dont know how to rest ehe...
frog_samples.png
cierza_sample.png
mistreil_samples.png

and also... colouring experiment/practice 'w')9 clouds are hard...
veinth_experiment.png

Lovely art.... also LOL I forgot to say I came across your art of that first character when I happened to be searching maplestory 2 frog lmaoo

Lovely art.... also LOL I forgot to say I came across your art of that first character when I happened to be searching maplestory 2 frog lmaoo
fdgkjfld yes... that oc was my maplestory 2 character, frog!
before all the young frog memes happened ywy)9 rip ms2

some more non-commission art \o\

oc stuff to try to avoid burning out
EacDoFAXsAEhjdA

and also i've been working on an entry for the art contest -- so sharing a wip \o\
unknown.png

i hate drawing chrysanthemums even though they're my islands native flower but i think i'm getting better. took me a while to figure out a method though aaaaaaaaaaaa
can you tell i like drawing flowers though even if i complain about it? i like drawing flowers. ywy);;

aand one more doodle from my twitter because this sums up my current predicament
unknown.png

i keep saying i want to slow down on drawing/take breaks but i usually... just draw more... and now i think im being forced to actually stop but i feel really unproductive like this so im now caught in a dilemma someone help

if you see me post any art in the next 32 hours please yell at me im going to force myself to not draw at all

Omg so pretty *^* so healing;!! And that WIP looks so epic!! That flower wreath is so cool!! And the background... So many different background!! o_O can't wait to see the finished product (no pressure of course)

Take a rest, relax! Burn out is real and might lead to artist blocks ='( I hope you don't hurt your hands T.T

Omg so pretty *^* so healing;!! And that WIP looks so epic!! That flower wreath is so cool!! And the background... So many different background!! o_O can't wait to see the finished product (no pressure of course)

Take a rest, relax! Burn out is real and might lead to artist blocks ='( I hope you don't hurt your hands T.T
thank you!! (im sorry im bad at responding to compliments dfgjdflk i cant think of other things to say)

backgrounds are so hard but i'm excited to finish it too! ywy)9
art block is the worst so im trying desperately to avoid that -- super scared that i'll end up there if i burn myself out but i... am so bad at pacing myself

but thank you!! i'll rest properly ywy)9!!

some more non-commission art \o\

oc stuff to try to avoid burning out
EacDoFAXsAEhjdA

and also i've been working on an entry for the art contest -- so sharing a wip \o\
unknown.png

i hate drawing chrysanthemums even though they're my islands native flower but i think i'm getting better. took me a while to figure out a method though aaaaaaaaaaaa
can you tell i like drawing flowers though even if i complain about it? i like drawing flowers. ywy);;

aand one more doodle from my twitter because this sums up my current predicament
unknown.png

i keep saying i want to slow down on drawing/take breaks but i usually... just draw more... and now i think im being forced to actually stop but i feel really unproductive like this so im now caught in a dilemma someone help

if you see me post any art in the next 32 hours please yell at me im going to force myself to not draw at all
everything you draw is so pretty and i love the colours that you choose!! ; w ; 💖 I also really love the wreath it's so pretty

please rest well and i hope your hand feels better!!

@Mistreil STOP DRAWING and take a well deserved rest!! I feel partially responsible for commissioning 3 pieces 😭 😭 I just couldn't resist, your art is so freaking pretty~

Maybe that's why I've seen people wear gloves when drawing 🤔

Last edited:
@Mistreil STOP DRAWING and take a well deserved rest!! I feel partially responsible for commissioning 3 pieces 😭 😭 I just couldn't resist, you're art is so freaking pretty~

Maybe that's why I've seen people wear gloves when drawing 🤔
don't feel responsible!! its my fault for not pacing myself better (even though everyone tells me to take my time) gkfjdgljfdl-- im really happy people like my art enough to commission me so much ywy)b!!!

and.... thats true i think that's why people wear gloves too now that i think about it?? i... hm. i have a lot of bandages but. maybe i should get a glove one day

don't feel responsible!! its my fault for not pacing myself better (even though everyone tells me to take my time) gkfjdgljfdl-- im really happy people like my art enough to commission me so much ywy)b!!!

and.... thats true i think that's why people wear gloves too now that i think about it?? i... hm. i have a lot of bandages but. maybe i should get a glove one day
I really do love them 😭 (tears of joy)

The only reason I know about them is because I saw theOdd1sout wear his fancy drawing gloves during an interview lol
I think they looked something like this

1592432530763.png

That finished work is sooooo pretty *Q* and I love the concept behind it! <333 The coloring is sooo nice too *Q* <333

i wanted to doodle this for a while... and was in a food drawing mood 'w');;;

low_effort_food_croissant.png
im a very low effort person when it comes to food ;; i don't like eating 'hard to eat food'... and i'm too lazy to put in a lot of effort in making food too, most of the time...

and also a bonus comic on how i learned to draw croissants!!
(i actually struggled a lot with it until i realized i can draw them the same way i draw horns...)
croissant_horns.png

also feel like i should say this eventually: thank you for all your kind words!! im always very grateful but i also am very bad at responding and figuring out what to say in response most of the time, so i usually just leave a like 'w');;;;;;;;;; to explain better:

unknown.png

im a disaster hehe.... _( :3_)L

Omg i love your comic thingys!! They are genuinely so funny! xD
Your recipe for garlic pastries would give gordon ramsay a run for his money LOL :D
(also I love youtiaos too!!)

Omg I love the detailed explanation on drawing a croissant and horns >0< It's so cute <33

The comics are so cute <333 I enjoy reading them 8D

more oc art \o\ slightly different colouring (using non-white bases for some areas... and cleaner) 'w')...

cierza_pose_sample.png

planning on opening commissions in july where i throw up a pose/concept (might be fullbody, might not.... maybe backgrounds... maybe not)
because i always go with safe poses in commissions and i'm limited with busts/chibis... but i like trying to draw different poses ywy);;

cierza_pose_sample_post.png

Back