• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

mistreil's doodles

quickly draws a ref for my acnh character for the summer secret santa 'w');; im bad at ref sheets but i felt like i needed a proper-ish one
acnh_mistreil_ref.png

more art my oc who i've posted here like 50 times by now dfgkljfdklgjldf--
an official outfit for her this time though! because i never had a proper outfit to request for her whenever i thought of commissioning someone... ehehe

i knew i wanted her in a hanfu for the longest time... but nothing ever looked right ywy);; and then i was hit by inspiration and realized you can wear tights under a hanfu and everything finally came together.. it only took like.. what... 7 years?? since i first properly 'made' her... maybe more
cierza_ref.png

Whaaaaaa *SHOCKED* He actually reminds me a bit of Honey from OHSHC and Momiji Sohma from Fruit basket (except for the eye color lol)
i like those two and those types of characters in general so--

he's the... "you wouldn't know he's smart" type (book smart anyways -- his common sense is... average...)! live life having fun and being happy/silly and do dumb things all the time (because its fun)... but he has a functional brain when it matters 'w')9 he's just here to have a good time ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

i like those two and those types of characters in general so--

he's the... "you wouldn't know he's smart" type (book smart anyways -- his common sense is... average...)! live life having fun and being happy/silly and do dumb things all the time (because its fun)... but he has a functional brain when it matters 'w')9 he's just here to have a good time ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
A) I either look too much into things or B) you were really able to bring and express all of that meaning into your piece!!! Also, love your OC's outfit!!!

took a break to rest for a bit 'w').... but now im alive again! (and re-opened my art shop -- yaaay)
doodled a little bit of SINoALICE fanart because i'm in mobile game hell again \o/
gretel_doodle.png

gretel my love. i also love pinocchio but i think gretel is #1 in my heart right now

there's also um... some less serious art... joke emotes and edits
im just going to throw them under spoilers _( :3_)L
90% of the things i do are jokes -- 5% is oc stuff, and then the other 5% is commissions 'w');;;;;
emotes i made as a joke:
unknown.png

1st one is 3 little piggies -> 3 little poggies since my friends made a joke about it
2nd one was because my guild's discord needed a server icon and so i quickly scribbled my favourite...
3rd is just an edit of "hansel's" portrait to be blushy cute because i love hansel and gretel
4th is...... nutcracker

and then.... there's this edit that i spent probably much too long on as a joke 'w');;;;;;
it's a meme but i'm not linking the original comic source because it's NSFW
23maamhjby851.png

i forgot to post this here 'w');;............ oops
my entry for the dream sequence event!! 'w')b

dream_sequence.png

im the type of person that will try to write/draw something sad but then immediately follow it up with something stupid that negates all of it because i cant handle being that serious. things feels too incomplete if i dont throw in at least one joke

trying my best to get the shooting star collectible but i played myself in the recent count inside the bottle
im a clown
but if it ended up being 369 i would've regretted it a lot more so im not that upset ... n-no regrets--

unknown.png
Haha same.... I had a complicated formula but adjusted some parts of it down because of the spikey pompoms taking up a lot of space. I now know that was a mistake.... orz my final guess was 351 ;-; rip shooting star

369 do be funny number tho

Haha same.... I had a complicated formula but adjusted some parts of it down because of the spikey pompoms taking up a lot of space. I now know that was a mistake.... orz my final guess was 351 ;-; rip shooting star

369 do be funny number tho
i-it's nice we're all so close to the right number! ywy)9
and close in spirit, suffering together
one day we'll get shooting stars

369 hehe

a wip for now instead of a finished work because i cant keep quiet about it
my dream sequence prompt.. is buff fantasy.. so i made the quality decision to make a ff parody and im going to die
unknown.png

i also realized i should probably get the magazine one done since thats.. due a lot sooner than i thought GKLJFDLGJ someone save me

Back